“QGS went above and beyond what was expected, excelling in accomplishing all of the requirements.
From the moment QGS became involved in the process you looked at the project, not as the contractor, but as a member of the overall project team and worked with us to make the end result better.
The best thing that I can say is that the project is better as a direct result of QGS’s involvement.”
– Kenneth A. Williams, VP Marketing and Business Development, Arthur Hills Steve Forrest and Associates International Golf Course Architects – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“Regardless of the site conditions, budget or planning changes the QGS team always had a good attitude and always worked very hard to accommodate everyone.
We enjoyed working with the QGS team and would not hesitate in recommending them for any job.”
– Harry Bowers, Golf Course Architect, Signature Design Services – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“I have been a VA inspector for 45 years, and I must say that QGS is the most proficient and capable contractor I have ever worked with.”
– William F. White, III, Resident Engineer, Department of Veterans Affairs – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“Your people were a pleasure to work with, and they were extremely accommodating as well. I cannot imagine how the process or the relationship could have been better.”
– D.G. Mahon, III, President, and CEO, The Litchfield Company – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“From its inception, you and your associates provided strong support which resulted in a finished product that exceeded our expectations.
Quality Grassing’s unique team approach and the ability to provide a variety of construction services greatly enhanced the coordination of this project.
Your seasoned professional’s kept us informed and excelled in providing for our needs.
My personal thanks for being so involved and concerned with the project. You are your associates portrayed a partnership attitude in protecting the owner’s interests and providing a superior product.”
– Ira Mitzner, Rida Development Corporation – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“As the Director of Recreation for the Town of Palm Beach, I am proud to recommend QGS Development to any golf club or municipality seeking a highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated golf course contractor.
Throughout the duration of the project, QGS staff demonstrated a keen attention to detail, offered a variety of value engineering ideas to reduce project costs, and always followed through with requests from the Town. It became clear very quickly why QGS is so well respected in the golf course construction community.
I would recommend without hesitation QGS Development for consideration in meeting the golf course construction needs of any facility.”
– Jay Boodheshwar, Director of Recreation, Town of Palm Beach – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“Our experience with QGS could not have been better; not only did they stay on budget, but the entire team worked very hard to stay on schedule.
I would recommend QGS for any golf course construction project and encourage anyone to feel free in contacting us regarding their hard work.”
– Raymond Floyd, PGA Tour Professional and Golf Course Designer, Raymond Floyd Design – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“Your team is always highly organized and efficient. The work you do is exemplary, and your employees are committed to producing a great product.
I knew when your company was announced as the low bidder for our current job, Springtree Golf Club, for the City of Sunrise, Florida, that we would get great work and a great product and I have not been disappointed.”
– Jeffrey D. Lucovsky, Vice President, McCumber Golf – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“The quality of your work and professionalism throughout all phases of construction demonstrated your commitment to excellence. Finishing on time and on budget also illustrated that QGS was the right choice for The Club at Admiral’s Cove.”
– John Herring, General Manager, The Club at Admiral’s Cove – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
“As the Project Administrator of the Arrowhead golf Course reconstruction project, I consider it a privilege to offer my recommendations on behalf of QGS Development, Inc.”
– Howard Henry, Project Administrator, The Corradino Group – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️